Re: HELP: with sshd/multi-user

Richard,

At 01:15 2003-05-13, richard dje wrote:
Hi All,

'Avoid the use of exclamation marks or multiple question marks. They add
nothing to the report and provide the impression that you are too excited to
think calmly about the problem.' :-)

Some of us oppose emoticons, too, but it's not a rule, recommendation or requirement.

Back to my problem, now. I have attached the output of 'cygcheck -svr'.
Hoping this will help people give me advices/pointers on where to search.

It's good you're trying, but that's not what we call attaching. Perhaps your mailer has a "text attachments in-line" option (Eudora does, e.g.). If so, you must disable that option or the effect is in-line text anyway (and way too much of it).

Randall Schulz

Thanks,
-Richard