This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rsync broken with latest snapshot dll
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:50:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Rsync broken with latest snapshot dll
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> mkstemp t/io failed: Not a directory
Yeah, back in business again, this rsync error produced with the
snapshot from 2003-05-10 is gone in the snapshot from 2003-05-12.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html