This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building cygwin sources
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Micha Nelissen" <mdvpost at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:43:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building cygwin sources
- References: <BAY1-DAV56EatTyipqI000162c4@hotmail.com>
Micha Nelissen wrote:
> I have trouble building cygwin dll from sources. I have version
> cygwin-1.3.22-1. These are the last lines of the output from make:
> make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/w32api/Makefile', needed by
> `/lib/'. Stop.
> How can I fix this error?
Untar tar the w32api sources and place them in winsup/w32api.
Also unzip the mingw-runtime sources and place them in winsup/mingw.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html