This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I can't exit emacs (C-h key fix)
- From: letters at hotpop dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 22:46:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: I can't exit emacs (C-h key fix)
- Keywords: emacs
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org><006201c2cedb$d8cd7b60$8d17fc3e@stephenf><568-Fri07Feb2003193455email@example.com>
| On Friday 7 Feb 03, Stephen Ford writes:
| > Put 'set CYGWIN=tty' in cygwin.bat and now C-x C-c exits emacs. The 'M-x
| > save-buffers-kill-emacs' works too, but C-h does not. Any further ideas?
Running Emacs in rxvt, you need this to make C-h and backspace work. Add this to
(if (not window-system)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html