This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: anjuta not running
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Eckehardt Luhm" <bselu at web dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:39:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: anjuta not running
- References: <200305190926.h4J9QLi23776@mailgate5.cinetic.de>
Eckehardt Luhm wrote:
>> I intend to use anjuta on cygwin 1.3.22. I just got the anjuta-binary for
>> cygwin from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=67909.
>> lack of a setup.ini I just unpacked all files to their belonging places
>> (without using cygwin's setup.exe). When I launch it in an xterm, it
>> This program cannot be run in DOS mode.
>> What's the problem?
You are asking the wrong people. Go talk to the CyGNOME people.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html