This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Linux or DOS javac?
- From: "Robert Mark Bram" <relaxedrob at optusnet dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:25:25 +1000
- Subject: RE: Linux or DOS javac?
- Reply-to: <Robert dot Bram at infotech dot monash dot edu dot au>
> FYI, Jikes (<http://ibm.com/developerworks/oss/jikes/>) compiles mostly
> OOTB on Cygwin, IIRC, and will use POSIX paths. I've been meaning to
> offer it as a package for a long time now, but could never find enough
> time. Maybe after my defense... *sigh*
After being frustrated by "gcj -C" which just couldn't quite make it, I have
invested the last few hours learning to use cvs and have just finished
building Jikes. I will know shortly whether it has solved my problem.. at
least I am learning something new!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html