This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- From: Daniel Kabs <daniel dot kabs at mobotix dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:57:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- Organization: Mobotix AG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1053521422.4012.0.camel@localhost>
I guess you are the culprit who committed this
crime against usability!
On Wednesday 21 May 2003 14:50, Rob wrote:
> Oh, for crying out loud. You really have no clue do you.
> Go grab a 640x480 monitor, and then you'll see why it's the size it is.
But that's NO reason why the window is not resizable!
Mind you, I did not complain about the windows *size* but the windows
inability to be resized *manually* by the user (if he e.g. is sitting in front
of a nice 1280x1024 LCD display and, sorry, has no 640x480 monitor
Go and add some resizing borders, will you?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html