This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Enablind php under Apache
- From: Gabriel Menini <gabriel dot menini at abitab dot com dot uy>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:16:24 -0300
- Subject: Enablind php under Apache
- Organization: Abitab S.A.
I've installed apache and php packages from the setup.exe
Everything went well, I can start the apache server, but it doesn't
parse the php files well. I have edited the httpd.conf and there is no
reference to the php module.
What am I missing?
Thanks a lot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html