This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- From: "Martin Gainty" <mgainty at hotmail dot com>
- To: "Greg McCrory" <greg at coolbrew dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:22:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- References: <LCEBKKNNLICGFPADHKIDGECICAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert McNulty Junior" <email@example.com>
To: "Greg McCrory" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:17 PM
Subject: RE: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
> Mine is set to the second smallest size (1024 X 768 Pixels.)
> It can go up to 13 hundred.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf
> Of Greg McCrory
> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 7:12 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
> At 5/21/2003 07:51 AM, you wrote:
> >Oh, for crying out loud. You really have no clue do you.
> >Go grab a 640x480 monitor, and then you'll see why it's the size it is.
> Show of hands please, who actually uses a 640x480 monitor anymore?
I think the Monitors of the Original Star-Trek Bridge were set at 640 * 480
why the interest ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html