RE: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

At 21:12 2003-05-21, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> He Rob,

Yep, he's Rob.

> I guess you are the culprit who committed this crime against usability!

Nope, that was me. I was taken before The Hague for my crimes against usability. I told them I was just obeying standard borders, but they would have none of it. Only my winning smile and magnetic personality saved me from the gallows. As it turned out, I promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, I survive as a soldier of fortune.

Don't believe it! He lives in Minnesota (the poor man's Wisconsin) and eats Lutefisk. That can't be easy for someone with his surname (what is that, Dutch?), so we should forgive him his psychotic breaks during which he does things like shrink perfectly fine GUIs to postage stamp size and pessimize MD5 checksum computations.

Gary R. Van Sickle
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find me, maybe you can hire... me.

No, me! Me!! I'll program for cash!!! You don't even have to find me. I'm here in the everywhere that is cyberspace.

RRS