This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems in chmod and install
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Vikram Mehta <vm6580 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:18:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems in chmod and install
- References: <Law14-OE47oHMwVN7mi0001a205@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
Vikram Mehta wrote:
Hi people ,
I am using CYGWIN to build the kernel for uCdimm.
I have problems in make stage
The problem is chmod does not work. It says Bad file descriptor
Also install gives the same error
What could be the reason?
Dunno. See <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html