This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Lynn Wilson <lynn at swcp dot com>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:31:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
- References: <3ECCD9BB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
Lynn Wilson wrote:
OK - enough....
Is it possible to not make it resizable but still satisfy most users by
adding a command line switch that specifies one of maybe three fixed sizes?
Ah good. We've reached "Stage 2" in the rehash of this subject. It's
good to see progress!
OK, may I make a constructive (I hope) suggestion? Can we kill this
thread unless those offering suggestions are quite sure that those
suggestions have not been discussed before? AFAICS, this round of
setup resizing discussions is really just covering the same ground as
previous threads. This doesn't seem to be a productive use of anyone's
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html