This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mount table in registry
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:26:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mount table in registry
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 04:12:37PM +0200, Sebastian Miele wrote:
> the user documentation on the mount table
> (http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#MOUNT-TABLE) says that the
> mount table is located under:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Red Hat, Inc./Cygwin/mounts v<version>
> However, on my system it is located under:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin/mounts v2
> Most probably the documentation has not been updated, yet.
> How likely is it that either the version (2) or the company (Red Hat,
> Inc./Cygnus Solutions) changes in the future?
Use mount. Never rely on the registry.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html