This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "DEEPA SIVASANKARANE" <aj9035 at wayne dot edu>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:59:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: __CYGWIN32__
- References: <email@example.com>
DEEPA SIVASANKARANE wrote:
> Could someone please tell me what compilation with
> this option -D__CYGWIN32__ means ?
It's entirely pointless, since Cygwin's gcc predefines it anyway.
(but, note that __CYGWIN32__ is deprecated, use __CYGWIN__ in new code.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html