This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C-M combination in cygwin + rxvt + bash + emacs
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:02:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: C-M combination in cygwin + rxvt + bash + emacs
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Adam Griffiths wrote:
I can't seem to use C-M commands (control + meta, or, control + alt on my
keyboard) in emacs via rxvt + bash. And I'd really appreciate some help or
I tried it with a Cygwin window and with rxvt, and it didn't work in either
case. However, it looks like the X11 version of emacs works fine. So I would
guess that there is some problem in the terminal emulators. Perhaps someone
can give some advice on configuring rxvt, maybe there is a workaround.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html