This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Anyone knows of problems with strcspn
- From: "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen at remedy dot nl>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:33:00 +0200
- Subject: Anyone knows of problems with strcspn
- Organization: Remedy IT Expertise BV
- Reply-to: <jwillemsen at remedy dot nl>
I am porting an app to Cygwin. I now get strange errors. The code is as
below, with all other compilers this works, but with Cygwin I have to
substract 1 from len, because, when I copy then the string from the buffer
from the given place I get a strange character when printing the string.
Len = strcspn (buffer, delimiter)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html