This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Getting references... ;-)
- From: "Polley Christopher W" <PolleyChristopherW at JohnDeere dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:57:30 -0500
- Subject: RE: Getting references... ;-)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> From: Hannu E K Nevalainen (garbage mail)
> > ...see
> > <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg01892.html>.
> > Igor
> Just a wild hunch; I've just thought about for 15 seconds or so...
> Would it be a load of work to create a "autoresponder" that
> replied with the
> correct message on receiving something like;
> resend msg 1892
> ...sent to it in the very first line of an email. (Maybe
> append '=msg# 1892'
> to subject?)
> Is this a "bad" idea? ;-)
ezmlm already provides this service:
"To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
send an empty message to:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html