This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anyone knows of problems with strcspn
- From: Jon LaBadie <jcyg at jgcomp dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:18:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Anyone knows of problems with strcspn
- References: <004301c3212f$d4ce1140$6401a8c0@ritedvnlpt>
On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 03:33:00PM +0200, Johnny Willemsen wrote:
> I am porting an app to Cygwin. I now get strange errors. The code is as
> below, with all other compilers this works, but with Cygwin I have to
> substract 1 from len, because, when I copy then the string from the buffer
> from the given place I get a strange character when printing the string.
> Len = strcspn (buffer, delimiter)
Maybe a '\r\n' for dos-style files and '\n' for unix-style files problem?
Jon H. LaBadie email@example.com
4455 Province Line Road (609) 252-0159
Princeton, NJ 08540-4322 (609) 683-7220 (fax)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html