This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Executable bit in FAT
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:10:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Executable bit in FAT
- References: <Law14-OE455hCsbzmg00001e0ed@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 01:52:16PM -0700, Vikram Mehta wrote:
> How do I set executable bits for a file in CYGWIN on FAT32 .I am using
You can't, except by giving the right extension (.exe) or, if it's
a script, by having a first line with "#!/path/to/interpreter".
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html