This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: qmail cygwin port successfull
- From: linamat at moldtelecom dot md
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:34:19 +0300 (EEST)
- Subject: Re: qmail cygwin port successfull
>Wouldn't it be nice to have somebody volunteering to become Cygwin
>package maintainer for qmail? ;-)
It would be really good.
I just finished implementing AUTH DIGEST-MD5 for qmail and intensive
looking for Win32 MUA which supports it...
I have such plans:
- to do AUTH NTLM support,
- to add a possibility to import users from NT SAM,
- antivirus support(DRWEB) for qmail under Cygwin (if their people give me
detailed documentation about drweb32.dll)
- to add in vpopmail Interbase SQL support (gds32.dll)
I need for all this integrated on SPARC(Solaris) and Intel(Win32) platforms.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html