Re: where is useradd?

Cygwin != UNIX.

User management is done by Windows. If you want to add a user account, use
the Windows way to do it.

That being said, I remember someone (I don't recall the name but I helped
him out at the time) writing some user management scripts that worked
pretty well on the various Windows flavours. I can't find the proper
references anymore, though.

Anyways, the Windows "net" command should help you on your way :)

HTH

rlc