This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cscope on win2000.
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: "Dillikar, Satyanarayana" <satyanarayanad at netplane dot com>, "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:33:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: cscope on win2000.
- References: <E7E13AAF2F3ED41197C100508BD6A328A982E0@india_exch.corp.mot.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Friday 30 May 2003 06:01, Dillikar, Satyanarayana wrote:
> I'm have installed cygwin on win2000 and it is fine. Now I'm tring to
> install cscope and have these problems.
> I tried both cscope15.1 and cscope15.3.
> a) Invalid configuration `i1586-pc-cygwin': My m/c is pentium.
> b)automake is missing
> c) autoheader is missing.
> d) aclocal is missing.
> Please see below for details.
> I have aclocal and automake in both /usr/bin and cygwin/bin
> Let me know how to go though of it.
I have no idea what that package is. Evidently, it has misread your cygwin
version, so you should consider specifying it, e.g. --host=i686-pc-cygwin.
In the event that it doesn't include any cygwin provisions in its configure,
and that also fails, you could take a stab at specifying a linux version
which it does support, or examining what it would take to add cygwin support.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html