This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fetchmail, Procmail, and Mutt
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:02:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fetchmail, Procmail, and Mutt
- References: <045a01c326cc$71b5f580$6a01a8c0@moose>
On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:56:41AM -0700, Pat Lightbody wrote:
> Anyone here get fetchmail and procmail (and I guess sendmail or
> postfix is needed) to work with cygwin?
Do you Google?
BTW, the first hit is from one of your fellow Cisco co-workers.
Note that a MTA (e.g, sendmail, postfix, etc.) in not needed on the
receive side, but...
> I want to use Mutt to handle my POP mail after it's been download from
> the server.
You will need one (e.g., ssmtp and/or exim) on the transmit side.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html