This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.5-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:16:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.5-1
- References: <20030531011723.3766E6BCA2@redhat.com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
cvs has been updated to version 1.11.5-1.
FWIW - I know that cvs-1.11.6 was released last week. However, most of
the changes in .6 were internal, non-user-visible. Plus, I didn't think
we should go thru yet another six month testing cycle -- we've waited
long enough for a "modern" cvs, don't you think?
Anyway, cvs-1.11.6 requires autoconf-2.57 (which we have) and
automake-1.7.5 (which we don't). So, I can't muck with .6 until after
automake-1.7.5 for cygwin is released.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html