This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXML2 (2.5.7) test packages available
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Elfyn McBratney" <emcb_exposure at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:30:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXML2 (2.5.7) test packages available
- References: <Law12-F121okHEgF2hq0002adee@hotmail.com>
Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> I have uploaded test packages for LibXML2 version 2.5.7 to
> sources.redhat.com . The LibXML2 source and binary packages *should* be
> available on most mirrors by the beginning of next week. The source
> does not *yet* contain a patch file; for some reason (me being tired?)
> `diff' was thinking the entire source package had changed, only the
> configury has changed, however.
> Please test the library as much as possible, as I'd like to get this
> "out there" ASAP. If you find any problems/Cygwin related bugs, please let
> me know on the list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I think you need a "curr: 2.4.23-1" in your setup.hint file.
Upset seems to have dropped the [curr] packages from setup.ini.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html