This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/find: . changed during execution of /usr/bin/find
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Alexander Enchevich <Alexander dot Enchevich at creo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:27:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/find: . changed during execution of /usr/bin/find
- References: <66F336FF8FD0484B943E0CF48D923C2C05368086@CSCEX04>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Alexander Enchevich wrote:
This is the third time I am posting this problem and I got no response so
far so I am getting desperate. I guess next time I should try some idiotic
subject like "help" or "question" - these seem to draw attention... :)
Anyway here's the problem:
When I run 'updatedb' it exits immediately with this message:
"/usr/bin/find: . changed during execution of /usr/bin/find"
Output from "cygcheck.exe -v -s -r -c" is attached...
People aren't *required* to answer your posts you know. This isn't a
paid support line. If you don't get any responses, it's possible that
no one here has seen such a problem or can think of something relevant
to offer. Sorry. Them's just the breaks.
Looking at your cygcheck output, nothing obvious seems wrong. I wasn't
able to reproduce your problem. Perhaps the results of strace may point
you in the right direction for your diagnosis.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html