This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: httpd.exe - Syntax Error
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<mkrishnan at lycos dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:44:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: httpd.exe - Syntax Error
- References: <BPKHGMAHFBDIHFAA@mailcity.com>
> Then I changed the line 278 of the /etc/apache/httpd.conf to
mod_auth_mysql.c and line 279 to mod_auth_ntsec.c
> After doing this change. I got the following error.
> "C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\httpd.exe: *** unable to remap
C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll to same address as parent(0x1870000) !=
> Have I corrupted some files ???
> Please help me out in solving this.
Sounds like you need to rebase your Cygwin DLL's. If you haven't already
installed the 'rebase' package, install it, and read
`/usr/doc/rebase-VER.README' (where VER is the version) carefully. It will
give you instructions on rebaseing your DLL's.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html