This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Today's revision of pcre : possible cause of damage?
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:32:35 +0100
- Subject: Today's revision of pcre : possible cause of damage?
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
Sometime in the last couple of hours I ran setup.exe and upgraded pcre and
associated bits and pieces. Maybe I did something wrong but now there are
real rather than virtual files as follows:
Also a call to less causes a "missing cygpcre.dll" error message.
There may be other problems induced by this revision OR I really have
suffered a moderately damaging slipped finger whilst running it. Can anybody
confirm or otherwise? Thank you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html