This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: output suppressed in ssh session
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Tim Wright <timw at polyserve dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:38:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: output suppressed in ssh session
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 05:37:43PM -0700, Tim Wright wrote:
> I was running Cygwin 1.3.17, and using ssh to an account configured for
> Domain Admin access. This worked fine. Now I have upgraded to 1.3.22,
> and whilst most programs still work fine, the output from 'net.exe' has
That's a bug in 1.3.22. It will be fixed in the next version.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html