This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSHD extra listening socket
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:06:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: SSHD extra listening socket
- References: <3EE216B6.4160.376567@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 04:45:42PM +0200, Stephen Biggs wrote:
> Windows 98 with the latest downloads including the latest OpenSSH patch,
> version 3.6.1p1-2.
> I noticed that there was a discussion about a year back on extra
> listening sockets being opened by ssh/sshd on the localhost and I am
There's always one extra socket. This isn't related to ssh but the
way select(2) is implemented.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html