This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 11:21:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: w32api/windef.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 07:19:30AM -0500, Lionel Zhou wrote:
>In file included from utils.c:4:
>/usr/include/w32api/windef.h:273: parse error before "void"
>has anyone successfully used the windef.h header and could you tell me
>how to compile program like this?
>my windef.h is attached here.
Not windef.h. That might help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html