This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LyX: Why was that package removed from the setup list?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alexei Lioubimov <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 14:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: LyX: Why was that package removed from the setup list?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Alexei Lioubimov wrote:
> Why has the LyX package gone from setup? (LyX.org is saying that it _should_
> be there).
> Or i'm wrong, and i _MUST_ download the setup.ini from LyX.org first?
> Thank you,
> Alexey Lyubimov
The LyX package is not offered on any of the standard Cygwin mirrors.
My guess is that you had LyX.org in your list of mirrors, and unselected
it at some point. Add it again, select it and some other mirror(s) (using
shift-click), and you should be back to normal.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html