This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with Apache and phpPgAdmin
- From: Márcio Ferreira <marciofl at hotmail dot com>
- To: <info at wapme-systems dot de>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:31:06 -0300
- Subject: Problems with Apache and phpPgAdmin
Dear Stipe Tolj,
At the following address:
you have the php-4.0.5 module to be downloaded.
Have you the php-4.3.2 module to be downloaded or the Apache 2.0.46 binary
with the PHP4 compiled with the "--with-pgsql" to work with
I'm sorry but I think you are the one can help me with my trouble:
Ive downloaded the Apache for Windows "apache_2.0.46-win32-x86-no_src.msi"
and it's works fine.
I've downloaded the Cygwin "Cygwin_1.3.22-1_setup.exe" and installed it at
my WinME system.
I've downloaded and installed the "cygipc_1.14-1". The PostgreSQL 7.3.3 is
working fine. I can create database and edit them (via the Cygwin Bash
When I try to login at the phpPgAdmin "phpPgAdmin-3.0-rc-1" via localhost it
returns me an error message: "You have not compiled proper database support
into your PHP installation."
At Apache documentation (Details of installing PHP with Apache on Unix) I
wrote that compilling PHP for apache must have the "--with-pgsql" and then,
a "libphp4.so" shared library will be created and the Apache will access it
using the LoadModule at "httpd.conf" file.
I have no tools to compile Apache. I need this file (libphp4.so) to use
Do you know how can I obtain it?
Can you help me?
1) I've been edited edit the "phppgadmin/conf/config.inc.php" file properly
and changed the following line to:
$conf['servers']['host'] = 'localhost';
2) Via pgAdminII v1.5.60(http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/downloads/) I can
access the PostgreSQL normally.
3) I've installed the "psqlodbc-07_03_0100.msi" for Windows and it's working
4) The strange thing is that I've crated the test file
"index.php"(<?phpinfo()?>) and it works. The problem only appears when I try
to login at phpPgAdmin.
Thank you for your support!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html