This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch to allow CVS cygwin enable-malloc-debugging to compile
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Michael Checky <Michael_Checky at Thermoking dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:45:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow CVS cygwin enable-malloc-debugging to compile
- References: <OF697ECF0C.0B365EFA-ON86256D44.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Michael Checky wrote:
> I needed to enable malloc debugging to track down a memory corruption
> error. I had to apply this patch to get the CVS version of cygwin to
> compile after running configure with the --enable-malloc-debugging option.
> I didn't do any tests of the dll, but it seemed to work well enough to
> allow me to track down the bug. In case anybody is interested, I've
> tracked the memory bug it to either arm-elf-gcc 3.3 or arm-elf-ld 126.96.36.199.
You might want to send this to email@example.com , as per
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html