This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Little Problem
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Frey Arnaud <frey at clarinet dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:52:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Little Problem
- References: <000f01c33177$5e6cbe40$bc5a4f82@MOULINET>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Frey Arnaud wrote:
> I have some problems installing sshd on cygwin. make gives no error at =
> all, but as I launch make install, it writes:
> Privilege separation user sshd does not exist
> make: [check-config] Error 255 (ignored)
When you get one of these ``ignored'' errors, it means just that. It can safely,
or has safely, be(en) ignored.
> Please can someone help me?
Does make bomb out? If that's the only error you get you should be fine. If not,
please provide the exact errors you get.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:email@example.com)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html