This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: one byte reads in bash
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:38:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: one byte reads in bash
- References: <3EE98396.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:56:06AM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> Is it possible to apply the fix mentioned above once to the "regular"
> cygwin bash, so
> one does not always need to recompile bash on his own?
When I have a bit of time I'll upload a new version of bash containing
that patch. Since I already did mess up bash the last time when it
came to this issue, I'll upload it as test version for a while first.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html