This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Swapping CTRL & CAPS
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker at hns dot com>, Scott W Brim <swb at employees dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:39:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Swapping CTRL & CAPS
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Scott W Brim wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 08:13:19AM -0400, Neal D. Becker allegedly wrote:
> > I've got xemacs-21.4.12 running fine on the latest cygwin. Now I only have
> > one problem. I normally run linux/kde, and have the caps lock and ctrl key
> > swapped (so ctrl is where it's supposed to be). You need ctrl for emacs!
> > How can I swap/remap these keys when running on cygwin (non-x)?
> I swap them in the Windows registry. Easiest is probably to look for a
> little thing called ctrl2cap.zip.
Note that neither the question nor the answer have anything to do with
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html