This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Native Microsoft Telnet Client Blows Past the Password Prompt
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- To: "'Brian dot Kelly at Empireblue dot com '" <Brian dot Kelly at Empireblue dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com '" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:45:23 -0400
- Subject: RE: Native Microsoft Telnet Client Blows Past the Password Prompt
> Essentially, it just blows right past the password prompt
> without pausing - apparently taking null as the password. This
> renders the MS 2000 Telnet client completely useless for direct
I have had this problem. IIRC, the "unset crlf" option was what
I needed to do, to change the return key from sending "crlf" to
I only have 2000 at work, though, so I can't test it now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html