This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: gawk-3.1.2-3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:40:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: gawk-3.1.2-3
- References: <20030617154253.GA16586@cygbert.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 06:29:57PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Corinna schrieb:
> > I've updated the version of GNU awk to 3.1.2-3.
> > This version addresses a bug in gawk 3.1.2, which might result in skipping
> > entire records on input when the first character read in the input buffer
> > is a newline.
> Wow, this was the fastest bugfix in Cygwin ever, just five minutes after
> the posting which points out the gawk bug, the fixed version was uploaded!
Actually make that 75 minutes. I got the first report off-list a couple
of minutes earlier...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html