This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: syncronizing distribs
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: CoolCold <coolcold at hotbox dot ru>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:52:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: syncronizing distribs
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Is any way to have up-to-date distro of cygwin on local server?
something like rsync that is used in some linux (for example )
using wget -cbr ftp://server is so boring ;)
rsync is available with Cygwin, although you should check the
email archives for reported issues before beginning to use it.
Download sites listed by setup indicate which support the rsync
protocol. Join the excitement! ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html