This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: searching for target
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: alex hardy <xstation108 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:56:09 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: searching for target
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, alex hardy wrote:
> I receive this responce when make is invoked
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
> there is a makefile in home/administrator/min
> my working dir is home/administrator
Let me see: you're in
/home/administrator and you do
expecting Make to find your Makefile in some extralucent visionary way..
$ cd min
$ make -f min/Makefile
> if I set PS1="\w--> "
> would this work?
It would certainly change your default prompt if you're under [b]ash, yes.
It wouldn't make Make any more of a visionary, though..
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html