This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: E Z ? - Tried installing KDE and lost original windowing system
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Robert Pollard <rpollard at apple dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:10:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: E Z ? - Tried installing KDE and lost original windowing system
- References: <84F7C411-A26F-11D7-A8AC-000A95699BFE@apple.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Robert Pollard wrote:
I tried to install KDE and it wouldn't run after installation. I did
all the post installation changes. It comes up with an error window
saying "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022).
Click on OK to terminate the application."
This has happened every since I installed the KDE packages.
I reversed all of the changes to get the original windowing system back
and it still comes up with this error.
Thanks for your time,
Wrong list. I've forwarded this to the proper one and reset the
"Reply-To". Please follow-up there.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html