This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Yet another undefined _WinMain16...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:18:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Yet another undefined _WinMain16...
- References: <E19SuJvemail@example.com> <009701c3363d$1dd4dbe0$12760251@ximenes>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:31:00AM +0100, Cliff Hones wrote:
>>The FAQ and the CygWin mailing list indicated that there might be some
>>advantage to renaming /usr/lib/libm.a to /usr/lib/libm.a.16bit but that
>>had no effect.
>That looks like bogus information. Rename it back to its correct name.
It is surely bogus information. I can't find anything in the FAQ which
suggests this. If it really is there somewhere, I'd appreciate a pointer
so that it can be fixed.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html