This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- From: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 01:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- Reply-to: lingfengz at yahoo dot com
> Alternatively, if you want to use the #! line, you
> could associate .pl
> files with "c:\cygwin\bin\bash -c"...
what is -c? if I use this option, should it be:
my guess is the former, since we are already
interpreting the file with bash...
> In the end,
> it might be less
> trouble to just run Cygwin apache.
yeah, but I got other issue with it...
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html