This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: is this known bug still known to be around? (re: rsync)
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "book-girl" <booklinx at tlinx dot org>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:44:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: is this known bug still known to be around? (re: rsync)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Often, after transfering a large number of files, rsync will hang when
> done (src + dst on same machine). I remember this being mentioned ages
> ago as a problem.
> It seems to still be around. Same as it ever was -- all files seem
> to be transferred, it just doesn't want to exit when done.
Would you be able to attach gdb to the hung process and get a backtrace? You
would need a version of rsync with debug symbols - you could build it
yourself, or I could email you one.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html