RE: download the older version of openssh

Installing the older version does make a difference.
I am using the installers from http://lexa.mckenna.edu/sshwindows/ on
remote systems.

Using the 20030512 build which includes sshd version 3.6.1p1-1 led to
the problems described previously.
Reverting to the 20030203 build (ssh 3.5p1-3) immediately fixed the
problems.

-Jason