This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win2003 periodic failures
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: Allan Yates <allan dot yates at signiant dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:21:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Win2003 periodic failures
- References: <15850B2D5ED56040A07CC8D2F2920E3F257285@OTTAS07.ott.signiant.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Allan Yates wrote:
> I have been running Cygwin on WinNT and Win2000 platforms with no issues
> for a year or so. I recently installed the latest (1.3.22-1) version on
> a Win2003 machine. Running the same code (very simple shell scripts) I
> am see the following error 12-25% of the time:
> couldn't dynamically determine load address for RegCreateKeyUxA' (handle
> 0x77DA0000), Win32 error 127
> Searches of the Cygwin archive and Google came up negative.
> Has anybody seen this before? Or is there a specific version of Cygwin
> for Win2003 that I haven't found yet?
I think this means that RegCreateKeyUxA is no longer exported or supported (in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html