This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
docbook: dvips says "Font ecrm1000 not found, characters will be left blank." and "LaTeX Error: File `nameref.sty' not found"
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:25:25 +0200
- Subject: docbook: dvips says "Font ecrm1000 not found, characters will be left blank." and "LaTeX Error: File `nameref.sty' not found"
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
I just installed docbook as per
experienced quite some trouble. Now, the rtf and html output is fine.
When running dbjade as per
create a postscript i.e. ps or pdf, I get the two errors mention above.
Any hints would be highly appreciated.
P.S.: The details (and my work-arounds to get that far) can be found in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html