This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how do I link cygintl-1.dll
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Vikram Mehta <vm6580 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin at Cygwin dot Com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:46:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: how do I link cygintl-1.dll
- References: <Law14-OE39ct72ZzlIS000575d0@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Vikram Mehta wrote:
cygintl-1.dll has dcgettext
How do I link it.
Are you suggesting that you cannot link using cygintl-1.dll? Perhaps
you had better show us what you're doing and the problem you're
Humor would be very nice if it comes with some help
Ah. Um... OK, I guess I haven't been following these threads
close enough. Or am I just missing the humor in these posts?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html