RE: Source code for binaries offered at http://thinstall.com/ ?

Hi Christopher,

I see,  I thought this condition was to eliminate the need to mirror the
source
if you are simply redistributing binaries that already have source mirrors.

If it meets your approval for satisfying the GPL, I will add the following
information:

"Some programs inside of this archive use unmodified binaries from the
Cygwin project which is released under the GPL license.  Source code for
these programs can be downloaded from:
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/download.html

Additionally, source code for these programs is available on CDROM for the
cost of postage.  For more information on how to obtain the CDROM, email
jclark@thinstall.com"

As soon as I get a request for CDROM, I will package it up and post on the
web site as well - but so far people have been content to download it from
cygwin website.

Thanks again,

Jonathan Clark